- Minimizes wastewater discharge.
- Removes many environmental issues.
- Maximizes water recovery.
- Recycling water on site thus decreasing the need for water intake and meeting with treatment needs.
- Reduces dependence on local water sources.
- Decreased volume of wastewater lowers the costs of waste management.
Water Design Technologies conduct exclusive Wastewater treatability and feasibility studies to achieve objective of Zero Liquid Discharge. Water Design Technologies offer turnkey solution like Design, Engineering, Supply, erection & Commissioning of Zero Liquid Discharge system.
The success of a biological treatment system will depend on the detoxification of influent wastewater through robust primary chemical treatment operations, segregation of toxic effluents or by adoption of bioremediation/bio-augmentation/bio-stimulation methods. The success of a RO plant for organic wastewater recycling applications would depend upon the presence of divalent and recalcitrant organic chemicals present in the treated wastewater. The overall technical viability of the Zero Discharge schemes greatly depends on the crystallization characteristics of rejects and the specific thermal energy consumption in the Evaporation system