- Especially reliable due to ATEX approval and longitudinally watertight cable inlet (CUT GE…)
- Excellent operational reliability due to spherically formed macerator with pulling cut
- Long service life through a high-quality motor seal with two independent mechanical seals and optional pencil electrode for sealing chamber control
Submersible sewage pump with macerator for intermittent duty and continuous duty, for stationary and portable wet well installation.
- Sewage containing faeces in accordance with (DIN) EN 12050-1
- Macerator with internal or external blade and pulling cut
- Winding temperature monitoring with bimetallic strip
- ATEX approval (with motor version “P”)
- Optional external pencil electrode for the sealing chamber monitoring
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz or 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Operating mode, non-immersed, CUT GI: S2-15 min; S3 10 %
- Operating mode, non-immersed, CUT GE: S2-30 min; S3 25%
- Protection class: IP68
- Insulation class: F (CUT GE: optionally H)
- Fluid temperature: 3…40 °C, max. 60 °C for 3 min
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Cable length: 10 m
- Motor housing: 1.4301 (motor version “S”) or EN-GJL-250 (motor version “P”)
- Hydraulics housing: EN-GJL-250
- Impeller: EN-GJL 250
- Shaft end: Stainless steel 1.4021
- Macerator: interior blade = 1.4528; external blade = Abrasite/1.4034
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side: C/MgSiO4
- Static gaskets: NBR
Submersible sewage pump with internal or external macerator as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well installation in intermittent and continuous duty.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as horizontal flange connection with a DN 32/40 combined connection. The maximum possible dry matter is 8 % (depending on the hydraulics) Single-channel and multi-channel impellers are used.
Single-phase and three-phase current surface-cooled motors for direct starting are used as the motors. The waste heat is given off directly to the surrounding fluid via the motor housing. These motors can operated immersed in continuous duty (S1) and non-immersed in short-time duty (S2) or intermittent periodic duty (S3).